I finally decided to stop making excuses why I couldn't go to the gym. I came up with a lot of reasons why I should instead. I was always so sure Piper wouldn't go to the day care since she was so attached to me and afraid of strangers. Boy was I ever wrong about that. Curtis made me see that what would be the harm taking her and just seeing if she would be OK. So 2 Friday's ago I sucked it up and went. She walked right in with Christian and had a blast. She was having so much fun that when the lady said it was time to go she wouldn't leave. They had to physically bring her to me.
This is going on my second week at the gym and I feel great. I absolutely enjoy the hour or so that i get to myself. I can turn up my music and forget about everyone and everything. Our new morning routine is working out so well. We get up get CJ to school and come home and get dressed. We are out the door by 10am and at the gym by 10:30. I get a good workout in then it's time to come home and have lunch and chill until Cj gets out of school. I can't wait to see the results of my decision to put me first again. I forgot how much I love working out and getting a good sweat going. More good things are to come I can see it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment