Well 2 months in and I am a whole new me. I have to say Thank you to my sister Amy for putting weight watchers on my radar. It took a few tries to stick but I finally got it. I don't feel like there has been that big of a change in my life but yesterday it kinda hit me. Today was weight in day and the official number is ......... 141.9. Which means I have lost 10 lbs in 8 weeks and can't believe it. It wasn't like pulling teeth to get to this point. I actually have been shocked every time I get on the scale. One of my favorite shows is the Biggest loser, and I always am in awe of the dramatic weight loss that these people go through. I have always thought the only way to get that kind of loss is by having a private chef and a personal trainer. I have had neither on my journey. Success is what you make of it and I am making the best of it.
On top of the weight loss I did my measurements yesterday and again had to pick my jaw up off the floor. To this day I have lost 10.3 inches total. Say what!!!!!! I haven't been to the gym, and other than changing the food I eat, my daily routine hasn't changed much. So to say I was shocked is an understatement. I have noticed that my favorite size 8 jeans are a bit looser and the belt had to go back a notch but 3.5 in from my waist is CRAZY!!! Three inches from my hips say what?!? That explains why my pants don't fit anymore. Guess it's time to slide into my size 6. YEAH!!!!! A size 6 is amazing!!
I don't know what the next week will bring but I am willing to deal with what is thrown my way. This week also our second season for indoor soccer started and I couldn't have been happier to step back on the field. Friday I will be leaving for a road trip with some great girls and can't wait. I will do my best to not undo the work I have already done. However I will not deprive myself and will just eat sensibly. Can't wait to loose another 10 and I will really be a completely different person. I can't wait to see what I will look like when I shed the next 10. Oh and I am now below Piper's prepregnancy weight . Next 10 and I will have dropped Christian's baby weight. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!
See you on the skinnier side and in a size 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment