After a slow week last week I kinda fell off the wagon. I was trying so hard and not loosing the weight that I thought I was supposed to. I also finally started my period and the hormone swing was horrible. I ate whatever I wanted but not in excess. I stopped when I was full but i ate anything, including candy.( Mmmmmm they were good too!!) To my surprise this morning when I stepped on the scale I saw something unexpected.
My official weight for this week is 143.1 that is a loss of 1.6lbs. As of today I have lost a total of 8.6lbs. I am really excited by this. I will hit my 10lb weight loss goal before Thanksgiving at this rate. I am loving the way I feel and the way I look in clothes now. The plan now is to get back to eating the right way and keep loosing the weight that has been holding me back for 6yrs.
Shopping for winter clothes this year is going to be fun. I no longer have to find things to hide the stuff in the middle that i hated. I can find clothes that are cute and give me a great figure. Look out world here comes one smokin hot MILF!!!!
See you next week hopefully below Piper's prepregnancy weight...
No comments:
Post a Comment