Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 10 & 11 with a little turkey thrown in.

We went out of town last Thursday for a family filled Turkey day. I did my weigh in but did not have time to write about it. So here we go. Week 10's weigh in was 141.2 which was down .3lbs from the week before. I will take it!! That weigh in was followed up by 4 days of eating anything and everything in my face. It was sooooo much fun and tasty. We had a great time with all my family there except my Brother and his family. I love watching all the kids playing together. When I was growing up we didn't live near relatives so it is so rewarding to see my kids making memories with their cousins. It is always fun to make  memories up at the cabin. We do things that a lot of adults probably wouldn't try. Curtis, the boys, Jason, and his boys all went dirt surfing while we were supposed to be shooting. I don't think Amanda and I have ever laughed that hard.

All of that leads me to week 11. I was so very very afraid of what the scale would say. On Monday I got back to the program and have been very very strict with myself. I got on the scale and to  my surprise it read 141.1lbs. I was thrilled to say the least. I expected a weight gain for sure after those wonderful 4 days. It is so reassuring to  know that when I hit my goal weight I will be able to have days that I eat whatever I want and it wont effect all my hard work. Now all I want is to break the 141 mark. I have been stuck here for a month now. It is taking a lot of work to lose this whole pound.

I have made a promise to myself that for the next 3 weeks until Christmas I will not be cheating in anyway. Everything will be tracked and the bad habits I have been trying to kick need to stay in the past. In the next 3 weeks I am hoping to get very close to my 20lb weight loss goal. Fingers crossed I can accomplish this little goal. That is all for now. See you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment