This week marked the 3 month mark on Weight watchers. I am thrilled with all that I have accomplished. This has been a trying week for me. We had to say good bye to our loving Wally boy. After almost 12 years of a great life together it was time to send him home. He was an amazing dog and will always be missed. Needless to say I was terrified what the scale would say after that traumatic decision. Stress can derail your diet and weight loss. Today was weigh in day and I was really really nervous to step on.
My official weight for this week is 138.9. That was a loss of 2.3 lbs. YEAH!!!!!!! First, I finally broke the 141 mark but to lose 2 lbs total. Holy crap balls this is great! I am almost in Virgin territory. Anything the scale says from here on out I haven't seen since I was pregnant with Christian. I weighed 132lbs when I found out I was expecting him. So I have been carrying all this around for almost 6yrs, and let me tell you I am ready to be rid of it.
On top of weighing in today I also took my measurements. This was a great ego booster for me. I see the scale going down but I don't necessarily see the physical change. Total I have lost 12.8 inches as of today. I have lost 4.5 in on my waist alone, and 3.5 on my hips. This I can tell every time I slip on my favorite size 6 skinny jeans and still be able to breath.
I know i'm on the right path and I know there are still going to be hurdles to get over but I am up for it. My goal to be down 6 more pounds by Christmas is looking more attainable now. I can't wait to get down to my goal weight and be comfortable in my skin. Stay tuned and see what else comes my way.
See you on the skinnier side!!
No comments:
Post a Comment