Thursday, March 31, 2011

The s*^t my kids say.

Christian had me rolling tonight with something he said so I thought I would share some of his wisdom with everyone.

Christian: Mom when are you going to have another baby?

Me: Eventually.

Christian: Are you going to get married again?

Me: No I'm already married.

Christian: But you have to get married again to have a baby.

Me: No I don't I'm already married to Daddy.

Christian: But how are you going to have a baby when your not wearing your wedding clothes?????

I truly love this boy. Here's another one.

Curtis: Christian you need to eat boy you look anorexic!!

Christian: Hey I'm not a dinosaur!!!!

This one he asks a lot and I've learned to just say yes.

Christian: Is today tomorrow?

Me: huh???

Christian: Is today tomorrow???

Me: Yep today is tomorrow and tomorrow is tomorrow.

Christian: OK!

Piper has some great ones too but there is one in particular she says that can get anyone laughing. This is all thanks to her brothers.

Piper: Mommy my balls hurt!

Me: Piper you don't have balls.

Piper: But my balls hurt (as she grabs the front of her diaper)

My life was so dull before these 3 wonderful creatures joined us. I love my kids!!

1 comment:

  1. i just DIED laughing!!! first things first- christian being a dinosaur is hilarious but then it was topped with piper saying her balls hurt! shes so not a girly girl in the making!

    ReplyDelete