Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lookin good at week 3.....

Today started out not so great. I had a dentist apt at 7am to get 2 fillings drilled out and replaced and a crown started. I swear I got beat up worse from the Dentist than I ever have during my soccer games. After that I was not looking forward to stepping on the scale this morning. I didn't feel like i had lost anything this week. This weekend I got spoiled from my Hubby. We didn't have the kids so we ate like kings. I will say I noticed that I got full faster or at least I noticed I was full faster and I didn't clean my plate every time. I guess this plan really is working for me. I can say that I have been very diligent on checking points for food and if I am planning on going out to eat I check on line for the nutrition info to see what is the best choice. I even find myself checking the points on Curtis' food even though he isn't doing weight watchers with me. He has even changed a couple eating habits.

OK so the official weight for today is............146.6

That is a loss of 1.8lbs. I was shooting for 2lbs but i will take my 1.8lbs thank you very much!! I am so glad that the scale keeps heading in the right direction. I feel like this is to easy so the weight shouldn't be coming off so quickly. My oldest sister Amy did weight watchers after having her daughter Emily and had great results and she turned me on to it a couple years ago. I will have to send her a thank you card for planting the seed and allowing it to grow at it's own pace. It may have taken me a couple failed attempts to get this right but better late than never. At this rate I will be where I want to be by Christmas . I think this is going to be the best Christmas ever!! Who could ask for a better Christmas present? I will take a rockin body and a healthy life style any day over a shirt or pair of shoes. Now if I can only figure how to put a bow on this.........

My goal again for next week is a 2 lb loss again. I will keep doing what i'm doing and try to add a little more exercise into the mix too.

See you on the hot and skinny side!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment